2013년 8월 26일 월요일

iPhone is Alive Thanks to Verizon!

My iPhone lives! Thanks to Verizon's wonderful help, my iPhone4S is fully functional here in Korea. Here is the link to the forum that my boyfriend found for me. So iMessage and FaceTime works for anyone from the US with an iPhone or you can use Kakao too for those who don't have an iPhone. When I called Verizon, they unlocked it in 2 seconds. Yay! So happy.

While waiting to meet a new friend, I went to DaVinci Coffee Cafe and had their peach iced tea in their cute mugs. It was so yummy! I highly recommend it if you like sweet teas.


While sitting at this cafe on the 참사리길/chamsarigil/main street at KU, I was people watching. I had noticed it before too, but boy do Korean couples love PDA. What culture shock! There is a clear divide in Korea between the older generation and younger generation. When I arrived in Seoul, my aunts lectured me on the state of young Koreans nowadays. They found it preposterous that young couples displayed their relationships in public so openly. My one aunt even told me I shouldn't wear anything outside with spaghetti straps... -___-'

The young couples are definitely not shy about their relationships. They seem to be stuck to one another. It's cute since there are so many things to do for couples in Seoul. However, it does tend to be overkill sometimes. There is PDA in America, but it is much more common in Korea. In the US, you see a couple here and there, but not everywhere like here. It makes me miss my boyfriend, but he'll visit soon enough! :)

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기